We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Aqua Air Adventure
$99 for a Two-Hour Blokart & YikeBike Experience (value $245)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your adrenalin pumping whilst keeping your feet dry this summer.
- Grab a two-hour Blo-Kart and Yike Bike experience from Aqua Air for just $99.
- No experience is required. You'll get taught the skills you need to master Blo-Karts and YikeBikes.
- Located at the Auckland AMI Netball Centre in St Johns on weekday evenings.
Were your grand dreams of sailing the seven seas parrot and all, shattered by your irrational fears of man-eating sharks, rogue pirates and colossal squids? Well, we've found a deal for you that will allow you to enjoy the exhilaration of sailing without having to worry about the Loch Ness Monster or taniwha.
Grab a two-hour Blo-Kart and YikeBike experience from Aqua Air Adventure for only $99.
It's time to make the most of summer and daylight savings by getting active, and trying out something new with Aqua Air Adventure. Forget about cricket in the backyard and volleyball on the beach, grab this two hour experience and you'll get to try your hand at Blo-Kart sailing and Yike biking. Blo-Kart sailing is quickly becoming the world's number one land-based sailing sport. Suitable for all ages, you'll get a quick introduction to these light, nimble sailing karts before getting to race each other. Once you've had a go a Blo-Karting it'll be time to hop on the YikeBikes. After a bit of training on these super-light, battery powered bikes the race will be on again, as you'll get to test out your new-found skills against the other participants.
More Great Auckland Deals
Grasshopper Thai Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.