We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Five-Night or Seven-Night Vietnam Tour for Two
$777 for Five Nights or $914 for Seven Nights for Two People in a Deluxe Room incl. Daily Breakfast, Five Star Overnight Halong Bay Cruise, Set Lunch, Massage & More at Golden Rice Boutique Hotel, Vietnam (value up to $1,875)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover the magic of Vietnam on the trip of a lifetime.
- Grab five nights for two people for only $777, or grab seven nights for two people for $914, staying in a deluxe room including daily breakfast, five star overnight Halong Bay cruise, set lunch, massage and more at Golden Rice Boutique Hotel, Vietnam.
- Explore a range of creative experiences from cooking classes, to fishing to kayaking to tours and much more.
- Enjoy the comforts of the deluxe room with all the modern conveniences.
Going on Google Images and taking virtual tours doesn't count as travelling. Expand more than just your mind and experience the real deal by transporting yourself to a magical place full of mystery and intrigue.
Grab five nights for two people for only $777, or grab seven nights for two people for $914, staying in a deluxe room including daily breakfast, five star overnight Halong Bay cruise, set lunch, massage and more at Golden Rice Boutique Hotel, Vietnam.
- Enjoy a five star Halong Bay cruise with Emeraude Classic Cruises
- Dine at a five star Hanoi restaurant - Press Club
- Stay in the deluxe room - Golden Rice Botique Hotel
- Complimentary set lunch meal for two
- Complimentary 30-minute foot massage on board for two people
- Complimentary two kayaks on board for two people
- Hanoi half day guided city tour including walking tour throughout the old Quarter
- Insurance covered illness, injury and death (on board only)
Every day, the Emeraude journeys through one of the world's most dazzling natural wonders and into the sepia realm of a dream. Named for a cruising vessel that plied these waters between 1906 and 1937, the Emeraude aspires to the magnificence of the bay itself. Its air-conditioned cabins, ensuite bathrooms, award-winning cuisine and spacious deck space set the stage for the voyage of a lifetime.
During your stay in the deluxe room at Golden Rice Hotel you will enjoy the tastefully designed room on the high floor, luxurious furnishings with the most modern and high technology for your comfort and convenience. All deluxe rooms are equipped with a long working desk, bath tub and shower, safety box, hair dryer, IDD call, mini bar, LED 40' TV, electrical bed-side panel control, centralised air-conditioning with in-room individual control and a large window view.
More Great Auckland Deals
York St Mechanics Bar & Bistro
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.