We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Apollo Therapy & Reflexology
$49 for a One-Hour Massage or $59 for a One-Hour Chinese Herbal Fomentation Therapy & Massage (value up to $128)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A deal fit for the gods.
- Enjoy a traditional Chinese massage at Apollo Therapy and Reflexology from just $49.
- Try out the wonderful relief a thermotherapy bag can provide.
- Enjoy the tranquil and private environment and professional service.
- Treat yourself or give a coupon to a deserving god or goddess for Christmas.
Apollo was the Greek god of light, the sun, truth, prophecy, healing, plague, music and poetry. Whew! I'd like to see the typical NZ politician handle that kind of portfolio. God or not, even the mighty Apollo needed to take a break every now and then for a little 'me time'.
Enjoy a traditional Chinese massage at Apollo Therapy and Reflexology from just $49.
- Enjoy a one hour massage for just $49
- Receive a one-hour Chinese herbal fomentation therapy massage for only $59
Visit Apollo Therapy and Reflexology and step into a world of complete sensory heaven with tranquil surroundings, relaxing intimate decor and the ultimate in private pampering suites to allow you to escape the pressures of everyday life and transport yourself to your own world. You'll be looked after by a highly skilled team of professional therapists who are dedicated to enhancing your sense of well being with a broad range of delightful, indulgent and truly effective treatments that are sure to soothe and invigorate mind, body and soul.
More Great Auckland Deals
SeaLink Waiheke Ferry
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.