We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Apollo Therapy & Reflexology
$33 for a 45-Minute Traditional Chinese Pedicure (value $69)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A deal fit for the gods.
- Grab a traditional Chinese pedicure at Apollo Therapy and Reflexology for just $33.
- Indulge in a foot spa, toe nail trim and removal of dry, hard skin.
- Enjoy the tranquil and private environment and professional service.
- Treat yourself or give a coupon to a deserving god or goddess for Christmas.
Apollo was the Greek god of light, the sun, truth, prophecy, healing, plague, music and poetry. Whew! I'd like to see the typical NZ politician handle that kind of portfolio. God or not, even the mighty Apollo needed to take a break every now and then for a little 'me time'
if, like Apollo you're stretched a little thin at times and are overdue for some pampering, this is the deal for you. Enjoy a traditional Chinese pedicure at Apollo Therapy and Reflexology for just 33. Enjoy this ancient Chinese therapy which includes a foot spa, toe nail trim and the removal of hard, dry skin. Grab this deal for yourself, or treat a god or goddess in your life for Christmas.
Visit Apollo Therapy and Reflexology and step into a world of complete sensory heaven with tranquil surroundings, relaxing intimate decor and the ultimate in private pampering suites to allow you to escape the pressures of everyday life and transport yourself to your own world. You'll be looked after by a highly skilled team of professional therapists who are dedicated to enhancing your sense of well being with a broad range of delightful, indulgent and truly effective treatments that are sure to soothe and invigorate mind, body and soul.
More Great Auckland Deals
Purple Dew NZ Ltd
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.