We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$89 for Dental Exam, X-Rays, Clean & Polish (value up to $180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Come to Apex to see their new technologies, pain free, drill free, needle free with ozone.
- Grab a dental exam, x-rays, plus a clean and polish from Apex Dental for just $89.
- You'll be well taken care of at Apex Dental. They aim to make you feel as comfortable as possible.
- Get 5% off further treatments when you take up this deal.
- Buy one for yourself and gift one to give someone special another reason to smile these holidays.
It's great to be responsible with your teeth, but avoiding coffee, wine and pretty much anything that's remotely fun to consume is no good at all. Get the ok your mind needs to live a little with this GrabOne offer.
Pay $89 for a dental exam, x-rays and a clean and polish with the experts at Apex Dental and get the peace of mind you need to live life to the full.
Apex Dental use HealOzone technology which uses the direct application of ozone to the decayed tooth surface. It kills bacteria and is capable of potentially reversing caries. Drill free and needle free, it is a painless procedure. Apex can also do same day porcelain crowns with the latest E4D technology. Buy one of today's deals for yourself and gift one to someone special and give them another reason to smile these holidays.
More Great Auckland Deals
Paradice Ice Skating
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.