We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$299 for Two Nights for Two People in a Deluxe Spa Suite incl. Daily Breakfast, Bottle of Bubbles & Late Checkout at Anchor Lodge, Coromandel (value up to $600)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Look forward to relaxing in style in the beautiful Coromandel.
- Grab two nights for two people in a Deluxe Spa Suite including breakfast, a bottle of bubbles and late check-out at the Anchor Lodge Coromandel for only $299, or pay just $149 for one night for two people with late checkout and wine vouchers when dining at a local restaurant.
- Close to the glowworm cave, D.O.C bush-walks and funky cafes.
- Inviting place with energetic and friendly staff full of advice and local knowledge.
- Free internet available so you can keep up to date.
Allow us to introduce you to a world away from offices, traffic jams and your email inbox of doom. It doesn't take long to get there, and thanks to this very deal, it just got a whole lot more affordable.
Pay just $299 for two nights for two people in a Deluxe Spa Suite (or Top Floor Harbour View Suite - depending on availability) including daily breakfasts, a bottle of bubbles and a late checkout at Anchor Lodge, Coromandel. Or, you could pay just $149 for one night for two people and get a late checkout and wine vouchers when dining at a local restaurant.
Anchor Lodge is located in Coromandel Town, on the west coast of New Zealand’s Coromandel Peninsula, and provides spa apartments and suites, modern motel units, as well as hostel accommodation for backpackers. Located in a prime position only 400 metres from the town centre, among native bush and overlooking Coromandel Harbour. Anchor Lodge is only an hour away from the uniquely stunning Hot Water Beach.
The area is full of great activities and attractions including bush walks, fishing trips, and attractions such as Driving Creek Railway, the Gold Stamper Battery and The Waterworks. All you need to do is chat to one of their friendly staff and they will give you some local advice on what to do in the Coromandel. Facilities include an outdoor BBQ area, a heated swimming pool and spa. Rooms are serviced daily and breakfasts will be provided.