We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$25 for Party Lashes or $40 for a Full Set of Eyelash Extensions (value up to $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Fake it 'til you make it.
- Grab a set of eyelash extensions from Amour Lashes and pay $25 for a set of party lashes or $40 for a set of eyelash extensions.
- Add a little oomph to your next special night out.
- Party lashes are designed to last for one night, while extensions could last up to six weeks.
- Book in quick for Valentine's Day so you don't miss out.
"Just fake it 'til you make it, babe." That's what your bestie tells you when you're a little worried your dress is too short while she has abounding enthusiasm and confidence. It's also what GrabOne tells you when you need a little extra ooh lah lah for your next big event.
Grab a set of eyelash extensions from Amour Lashes and add life to your best-selling feature. And today you've got options:
- Pay $25 for a set of party lashes, designed to last for one night;
- Or pay $40 for a set of eyelash extensions, could last up to six weeks (includes 120 lashes per eye).
Whether you're after that hot diggity factor ahead of a big night out, or you're keen to always step out looking like you've stepped out of a glossy magazine, a set of eyelash extensions from Amour Lashes is set to leave you looking and feeling fabulous. And if you're after a hot look this Valentine's Day, book in early so you don't miss out.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.