We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Amici Hair and Beauty
$29 for Cut & Blow Wave, Treatment & Head Massage or $69 for Half Head Foils, Treatment, Head Massage & Cut & Blow Wave (value up to $250)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- With the death of winter, a rather large spotlight will be shining upon you soon enough. Get spruced up for it.
- Grab a cut and blow wave, treatment and a head massage for just $29, or for just $69 get a half head foils, treatment, head massage and a cut and blow wave.
- Let the professional, friendly and expert team pamper you on your way to a hot new look.
There's someone new in town. They've been away for a while, but they're slowly making themselves known around town again. People like to spruce themselves up for the arrival of this larger-than-life, bright, beaming figure. Today, Amici Hair and Beauty are giving you an unfair advantage in that department.
Prepare for the sunnier season at Amici Hair and Beauty with a cut and blow wave, treatment and a head massage for just $29, or for just $69 get a half head foils, treatment, head massage and a cut and blow wave.
Be pampered by the team at Amici Hair and Beauty as they set you off on a voyage to looking great. Whether the focus is on giving your hair the hot new look it's been waiting for all winter, or working on the damage a cold dry winter has inflicted with a rejuvenating all-out deluxe hair beauty treatment, with colour, Amici Hair and Beauty can take care of it. Professional, friendly and specialists when it comes to achieving your hair and beauty goals, this is the team, and this is the deal.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.