We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
La Bella Vita Beauty Therapy
$45 for a Pamper Package incl. Facial, Eyelash Tint, Eyebrow Tint or Eyebrow Shape, & Manicure (value $115)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Forget about decking the halls just this once and treat yourself.
- Grab a pamper package, including a facial, eyelash tint, eyebrow tint or shape, and a manicure at Amici Hair and Beauty for only $45.
- Get a decadent range of beauty treatments, all for one low price. t
With all the attention your home decorations are getting, it wouldn't be right if you didn't adorn your own beautiful self these holidays, as well. Make yourself look so stunning that your Christmas tree will turn green with envy. Grab a pamper package, including a facial, eyelash tint, eyebrow tint or shape, and a manicure at Amici Hair and Beauty for only $45.
Because Amici Beauty is basically a group of friends with a shared passion for hair and beauty, you can be sure you'll be made to feel right at home as soon as you walk in the door. Amici provide a wide variety of services and products. They know you don't have time to traipse around town going to one place for your hair and another place for your other beauty needs, so they provide quality hair, nail and skin services along with professional hair and beauty products all under one roof. Have your manicure done while your hair colour processes or get a complete head to toe revamp in one visit.
More Great Auckland Deals
Butlers Chocolate Café
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.