We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$69 for a Four-Week OnRamp Bootcamp then Two Weeks of Unlimited Group Training (value $225)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You don't need to move mountains to get results.
- Grab four weeks of OnRamp bootcamp followed by two weeks of unlimited group training at Altitude Fitness for just $69.
- Take advantage of a short yet intense strength and conditioning program.
- Increase motivation with a series of dynamic group trainings.
- Choose your own start-date: February 4th or 5th, March 4th or 5th, or April 1st or 2nd.
If the late Sir Ed could knock the b*stard off at 8848 metres, you can too — a little closer to sea level.
Grab four weeks of OnRamp bootcamp followed by two weeks of unlimited group training at Altitude Fitness for just $69.
You won't find fandangled machines or mollycoddling at Altitude Fitness, just motivating instructors who provide a short yet fiery strength and conditioning program designed to make you learn to love fitness. Perfect for the full spectrum of fitness levels and a prerequisite to group training, OnRamp bootcamp teaches you correct technique and movement, all the while giving you a hard-out workout. Group trainings are also bootcamp-esque — comprised of a dynamic warm-up, workout, core and flexibility work.
- First Intake on February 4th for Monday and Wednesday classes (7.15am, 8am or 6.15pm), or February 5th for Tuesday and Thursday classes (6.30am, 7.30am, 5.15pm);
- Second intake on March 4th for Monday and Wednesday classes (7.15am, 8am or 6.15pm), or March 5th for Tuesday and Thursday classes (6.30am, 7.30am, 5.15pm);
- Third intake on April 1st for Monday and Wednesday classes (7.15am, 8am or 6.15pm), or April 2nd for Tuesday and Thursday classes (6.30am, 7.30am, 5.15pm).
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.