We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$69 for a Four-Week OnRamp Bootcamp then Two Weeks of Unlimited Group Training (value $225)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You don't need to move mountains to get results.
- Grab four weeks of OnRamp bootcamp followed by two weeks of unlimited group training at Altitude Fitness for just $69.
- Take advantage of a short yet intense strength and conditioning program.
- Increase motivation with a series of dynamic group trainings.
- Choose your own start-date: February 4th or 5th, March 4th or 5th, or April 1st or 2nd.
If the late Sir Ed could knock the b*stard off at 8848 metres, you can too — a little closer to sea level.
Grab four weeks of OnRamp bootcamp followed by two weeks of unlimited group training at Altitude Fitness for just $69.
You won't find fandangled machines or mollycoddling at Altitude Fitness, just motivating instructors who provide a short yet fiery strength and conditioning program designed to make you learn to love fitness. Perfect for the full spectrum of fitness levels and a prerequisite to group training, OnRamp bootcamp teaches you correct technique and movement, all the while giving you a hard-out workout. Group trainings are also bootcamp-esque — comprised of a dynamic warm-up, workout, core and flexibility work.
- First Intake on February 4th for Monday and Wednesday classes (7.15am, 8am or 6.15pm), or February 5th for Tuesday and Thursday classes (6.30am, 7.30am, 5.15pm);
- Second intake on March 4th for Monday and Wednesday classes (7.15am, 8am or 6.15pm), or March 5th for Tuesday and Thursday classes (6.30am, 7.30am, 5.15pm);
- Third intake on April 1st for Monday and Wednesday classes (7.15am, 8am or 6.15pm), or April 2nd for Tuesday and Thursday classes (6.30am, 7.30am, 5.15pm).
More Great Auckland Deals
Explore Auckland Harbour
Luxe Beauty Studio
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.