We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$39 for an All Blacks BBQ Mat & Cover incl. Nationwide Delivery (value $125)
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Combine two of NZ's national treasures, BBQs and rugby, to make something absolutely awesome.
- Grab a deluxe BBQ package themed to the best NZ rugby team for only $39, including delivery nationwide.
- Package contains a 100% waterproof BBQ cover and a sweet BBQ mat.
BBQs and rugby. Rugby and BBQs. Your two favourite things have just teamed up to make something awesome! Grab a deluxe All Blacks BBQ package containing a stylised mat and cover, including nationwide delivery for just $39.
BBQ Cover Features:
- 100% water-proof.
- UV protected.
- Wind resistant.
- Extra strong velcro ties.
- PVC coated interior.
- 100% polyesteroxford fabric surface.
- Custom piping for durability and smart appearance.
- Dimensions: 1620mm x 660mm x 1180mm.
BBQ Mat Features:
- Waterproof backing.
- Non-slip surface.
- Absorbs all liquids.
- Easily washable by hose.
- Fire retardant material.
- Can also be used as a door mat, caravan mat, welcome mat or workshop mat.
- Born2Grill are passionate about BBQs and pride quality above all else. Make the most of their generosity and grab this fantastic deal today!
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.