We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Alexandra Park Beauty - Auckland City
$38 for a Full Set of Eyelash Extensions or $75 for Two Full Sets (value up to $190)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience long, glamorous eyelashes without the expense.
- Grab a full set of eyelash extensions for $38 or two sets for $75 at Alexandra Park Beauty on Queen Street.
- Don the highest quality extensions.
- Show off luscious and long lashes.
Though the older generations have waxed lyrical about how lucky us youngsters are to have cars, money and TV they have forgotten one crucial thing: we're also lucky to have eyelash extensions.
Pay $38 for a full set of eyelash extensions or $75 for two full sets at Alexandra Park Beauty.
Alexandra Park Beauty offers a number of wonderful treatments from eyelash extensions to pedicures. With an experienced team of passionate beauty therapists and a cosy little salon perfect for those last-minute beauty spruce ups, you'll fall head over heels for Alexandra Park Beauty. Your eyelash extensions will leave you looking all class, thanks to their highly skilled team. Relax and take a moment to treat yourself to a beauty upgrade.
More Great Auckland Deals
Xtreme Entertainment - Wairau
Black Sugar Grill
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.