We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Alexandra Park Beauty
$22 for an Eyebrow Shape, Eyebrow Tint & Lash Tint (value $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Your booty isn't the only thing you've got to get in shape after frivolous festivities.
- Grab an eyelash and eyebrow tint, and eyebrow shape for just $22 at Alexandra Park Beauty.
- Tired of rushing around like a headless chook in the morning? Get your lashes and brows sorted, and spend an extra ten minutes in bed snoozing.
Have a nest of unruly rabbits taken over your kitchen thanks to the abundance of edible foliage exploding forth from your fridge? By the time you've managed to get your body in shape after the gluttonous onslaught that was Christmas and New Year's, you've probably forgotten about your face and have unwanted hairs sprouting in a manner that could see you joining the colony of bunnies without need for disguise.
Get your face in shape by grabbing an eyelash and eyebrow tint, and eyebrow shape for just $22 at Alexandra Park Beauty Takapuna.
Healthy diet: check. Exercise regime: sorted. But what's the point if you're forgetting about that thing attached to it all, your face. Grab this deal today and head along to Alexandra Park Beauty Takapuna and get those brows and lashes in tip top condition. You'll not only get a eyelash tint, but you'll get your brows tinted and shaped too, eliminating those nasty DIY disasters with the tweezers not to mention cutting down on morning prep time.
More Great Auckland Deals
Red Cap Carpet Care & Pest Control
York St Mechanics Bar & Bistro
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.