We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Alexandra Park Beauty
$25 for a $50 Beauty Services Voucher, $49 for $100 or $90 for $200 (value up to $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ditch the DIY beauty disasters.
- Grab a great deal on professional beauty services at Alexandra Park Beauty in Takapuna.
- Pay $25 for a $50 beauty services voucher, $49 for a $100 voucher, or $90 for a $200 voucher.
- Treat yourself to some pampering, or snap up a couple of vouchers as Christmas pressies.
There's a very good reason why professional beauty therapists study and train to become qualified at what they do - because people who try DIY beauty treatments at home often end up looking like they've been ambushed by a band of sugar fuelled pre-schoolers armed with a bottle of nail polish and some hot wax.
Avoid the DIY beauty disasters and get a great deal on beauty services from the professionals at Alexandra Park Beauty in Takapuna.
- Pay $25 for a $50 beauty services voucher
- Pay $49 for a $100 voucher
- Pay $90 for a $200 voucher
Alexandra Park Beauty offers a number of wonderful treatments from eyelash extensions to pedicures. With an experienced team of passionate beauty therapists and a cosy little salon perfect for those special occasion spruce ups or well deserved pamper sessions, you'll fall head over heels for Alexandra Park Beauty. You'll feel right at home and be thrilled with the results no matter which treatment you choose, thanks to their highly skilled team. Treat yourself to a beauty upgrade, or you could cross your favourite ladies off your Christmas shopping list nice and early.
More Great Auckland Deals
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.