We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Akarana Golf Club
$25 for One Weekday Round of Golf for One Person, $49 for Two People, or $95 for Four People (value up to $288)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get out of the office and onto the green.
- Grab up to 67% off one round of weekday golf from Akarana Golf Club.
- Pay $25 for one person, $49 for two people, or $95 for four people.
- Swing away in a nice and close location, ideal for a casual swing and a drink.
- Warm up in the driving range right before the first green.
Sign #37 you need to satisfy your golf cravings: you've carpeted your office with AstroTurf and have taken all the trees from around the workplace to create natural hazards.
Satisfy those cravings and grab up to 67% off 18 holes of weekday golf at Akarana Golf Club. Choose from the following options:
- One round of golf for only $25.
- One round of golf for two people for only $49.
- One round of golf for four people for only $95.
Sitting on the very course it was established on in the 1920s, Akarana Golf Club is set on Winstone farm in Mount Roskill. Its compactness is what makes it so special. It now has two distinct nines, with the full layout measuring around 5800 meters from the back tees. With this deal you and your mates can enjoy spending day outside, enjoying a game loved by many. After you have let it rip on the course, come back to the club house and enjoy a well earn't beverage.
More Great Auckland Deals
Grasshopper Thai Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.