We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$45 for a Shuttle Service to Auckland Airport for up to Nine People (value up to $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Set the wheels a-turning and have yourself a stress free flight.
- Grab a shuttle service to Auckland Airport for up to 9 people from Air Shuttle in Auckland for just $45.
- Whether you round up a group of willing travellers or just load the family in, you will make huge savings on travel, time and sanity.
- Pick up from all over Auckland.
Holidays are so desperately exciting – until suddenly you realise that, on the morning of your flight, you will have to taxi from West Auckland to the airport or wake up at 4am to negotiate the bus system. Fun.
Get your holiday off to a flying start when you grab a shuttle service to Auckland Airport for up to 9 people from Air Shuttle in Auckland for just $45.
Air Shuttle believe that transport should be easy. That's why, in 2011, they set up this ingenious system. Rally up the troops and find 9 people who need a lift out the airport and, Bob’s your uncle, $5 per person. Their shuttle service is dependable, efficient and economic. Save on extortionate taxi prices and ditch the hassle of public transport. Get with the cool kids this summer – they know where it’s at.
More Great Auckland Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.