We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$80 for a Vehicle Air-Conditioning System Re-Gassing (value $160)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Prolong the life of your car's air conditioning system.
- Grab a re-gassing of your vehicle air conditioning system from Air Extreme for $80.
- Have your existing gas removed an receive an oil top up if required.
- Discover any problems that need fixing before they become too costly down the track.
Driving in your car on a hot day can be equal to entering a sauna. Thankfully we have air conditioning to save us from turning into a sweaty mess.
Pay $80 for a re-gassing of your vehicle air conditioning system from Air Extreme and ensure that you'll stay cool during summer and warm during winter.
The team at Air Extreme have the know-how and tools to ensure that your air conditioning system is running smoothly. As your air con keeps you cool during summer and removes humidity from the cabin, it's crucial to check for faults before they cause serious problems.
- Removal of existing gas
- Vacuum system of moisture
- Oil top up if required
- Heater coil and pipe check-up
- Air-flow test and any other a/c diagnostics required
More Great Auckland Deals
The Park Hotel - Tongariro
Ascension Wine Estate
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.