We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Agents & Merchants
$50 for a $100 Gourmet Lunch or Dinner Voucher (value up to $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Revive the art of fine dining at one of Auckland's hottest spots.
- Grab a $100 gourmet lunch or dinner voucher for just $50,
- Head to this elegant and hip spot in Britomart to soak in the charm and enjoy some seriously good food.
- Choose from a menu overflowing with creatively executed meals.
There is an important species in terrible danger of extinction. Bustling modernity and the increasingly busy lives of humans pose a genuine threat to this ancient and treasured creature. That's why this deal is here. We want to save the art of fine dining from the jaws of extinction, and Agents and Merchants have come to the rescue.
Pay just $50 for a $100 gourmet lunch or dinner voucher to spend at Agents and Merchants.
The ultimate venue to enjoy good food, great wine and even better company, Agents and Merchants is in the heart of Britomart next to the quirky and irreverent Racket Bar, and offers seasonal dishes of the highest quality.
Just reading their lunch and dinner menu is enough to make the mouth water. With mains such as the Wagyu beef burger, pan-seared salmon and grilled Togarashi tuna, you'll find plenty that you'll want to feast on. Get out of your office for a sneaky long lunch, or give yourself something to look forward at the end of a day with this irresistible deal from Agents and Merchants.
More Great Auckland Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Auckland Sea Kayaks
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.