We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Agents & Merchants
$50 for a $100 or $100 for a $200, or $200 for a $400 Gourmet Lunch Voucher (value up to $400)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Revive the lost art of the long lunch at one of Auckland's finest spots.
- Grab a $100 gourmet lunch voucher for just $50, a $200 gourmet lunch voucher for just $100 or a $400 gourmet lunch voucher for just $200 at Agents and Merchants.
- Head to this elegant and hip spot in Britomart to soak in the charm and enjoy some seriously good food.
- Choose from a lunch menu overflowing with creatively executed meals.
- The perfect solution to your Christmas party problems.
There is an important species in terrible danger of extinction. Bustling modernity and the increasingly busy lives of humans pose a genuine threat to this ancient and treasured creature. That's why this deal is here. We want to save The Long Lunch from the jaws of extinction, and Agents and Merchants have come to the rescue.
Pay just $50 for a $100 gourmet lunch voucher, $100 for a $200 gourmet lunch voucher or $200 for a $400 gourmet lunch voucher to spend at Agents and Merchants.
The ultimate venue to enjoy good food, great wine and even better company, Agents and Merchants is in the heart of Britomart next to the quirky and irreverent Racket Bar, and offers seasonal dishes of the highest quality.
Just reading their lunch menus is enough to make the mouth water. With mains such as the Wagyu beef burger, pan-seared salmon and grilled Togarashi tuna, you'll find plenty that you'll want to feast on. Get out of your office, and take the art of the long lunch to new heights at Agents and Merchants.
More Great Auckland Deals
I AM Co.
Eight Point Two Bistro & Bar
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.