We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
After Hours Computer Service and Mobile Services
$99 for an Apple iPhone Screen Repair incl. 3, 4 & 4S or $179 for an iPad Screen Repair incl. 1 & 2 (value up to $399)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get that iPhone screen fixed with a visit to the experienced professionals.
- Grab an Apple iPhone screen repair at After Hours Computer Service and Mobile Services for only $99.
- Valid for models 3, 4 and 4S.
- Repair your iPad screen for just $179 and enjoy fantastic service.
- Sort out the scuffs, scratches and cracks that your screen may have.
When dropping your cellphone, everything seems to move in slow motion. The eyes of people around you slowly widen in panic as you dive to the floor in hopes to catch it. That darn device falls like a feather floating to the ground, only to crash violently on the floor leaving you screaming in slow motion. Oh the horror.
Luckily you can get your iPhone's screen repaired at After Hours Computer Service and Mobile Services for only $99. They can take care of iPhone 3, 4 and 4S so if your screen is cracked or broken in anyway, give them a call and get it sorted. If it's your iPad screen that's looking less than perfect lately, then bring it in for a repair for just $179.
After Hours Computer and Mobile Services is an Auckland based professional IT repair and support business, 100% New Zealand owned and operated. They specialize in providing PC, Mac, laptop and mobile phone support and repair services, emergency laptop and mobile phone repair and rentals, IT network and system set up and support.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.