We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$49 for a 12-Week Subscription to Master Speaker or Master Communicator Speech Training Programs (value $126)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stop battling with the English language.
- Grab a 12-week subscription to Master Speaker or Master Communicator Speech Training Programs from SpeechSchool for just $49.
- Get rid of your public speaking jitters with the Master Communicator Course.
- Eradicate that frustrating accent and discover a whole new way to communicate with the Master Speaker Course.
- Use their award-winning video based training facilities.
In the year 1066, a horde of Vikings invaded England in a bloody clash that somehow resulted in the foundations of the English language. While it wasn't a pretty battle, it's arguably been an even greater struggle since that day for students trying to get their grips around English.
Grab a 12-week subscription to Master Speaker or Master Communicator Speech Training Programs from SpeechSchool for just $49.
Whether you have an accent that gets in the way or find yourself struggling with public speaking, the world’s best speech training site will get those tricksey R’s and stubborn V’s whipped into line. You will work with their award winning video based training system to master your understanding and articulation of the English language to a clear, confident and comprehensive level. The Master Speaker programme specialises in helping you deliver clear English speech with ease. The Master Communicator programme focuses on public speaking and being persuasive in your delivery.
More Great Auckland Deals
Britomart Beach Party New Years Eve
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.