We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Accent On Nails **
$65 for a Deluxe Manicure & Ultimate Spa Pedicure Package (value $220)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Have your hands and feet soaked, massaged, moisturised and cared for till they melt into puddles of happiness.
- Grab a Christmas pamper package with luxurious manicure and pedicure treatments from Accent on Nails for $65.
- Enjoy truly relaxing, luxurious treatments from a team of professionals.
- Treat yourself and grab another coupon to pamper someone else as well.
In an ideal world you'd get to sit back and relax with your tired and aching feet submerged in a pedi spa whirlpool with four therapeutically positioned water jets. You'd be able to close your eyes and sigh deeply while your back and neck were massaged. You'd have your dry and hardworking hands soaked and then exfoliated, massaged and moisturised. Then you'd have your nails cared for and polished with an OPI colour polish. That would be a dream result.
Here at GrabOne we're all about living the dream and creating an ideal world for you, our darling Grabbies. Grab yourself, or a loved one, a Christmas pamper package from Accent on Nails for $65. Your package includes a deluxe manicure and ultimate spa pedicure, a collagen paraffin anti-aging treatment for your hands and a foot mask. You may also wish to upgrade to Shellac or a French polish which are available for an additional $10 each.
Accent on Nails have a highly qualified, internationally trained staff have over 18 years' experience in the beauty industry. They utilise the most up to date techniques and highest quality products to give their clients beautiful, long lasting results.
More Great Auckland Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Auckland Sea Kayaks
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.