We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Above-Board Building Contractors Limited
$129 for Four Hours of Plastering incl. Product (value $240)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- For a fine finish and sound advice get this team of plastering pros to get the job done.
- Grab four hours of plastering including product from Above Board for only $129.
- Get the professionals in for a quality service you can trust.
- Mobile service covers from Albany to Manurewa and from greater Massey to Howick ($25 travel charge will be applied to surrounding areas).
Down-time isn't particularly relaxing when you have to spend it doing chores, running errands and planning the next DIY home jobs. Leave it to the pros while you sit back and relax.
Grab four hours of plastering including product from Above Board, for only $129 and have one less thing to worry about during your down-time.
Above-Board have been established for five years and provide over 12 years of experience in Gib board fixing, plastering and painting for residential properties. They're are an experienced team who pride themselves on providing an on-time professional service with competitive rates for their customers. If you want a quality job and great service, you need not look any further. They do everything from new homes and renovations, to touch ups and insurance work, plus much more. If you're just after something small not to worry they will take care of it, whether it's a whole new build or simply a crack in a wall.
More Great Auckland Deals
Ardmore Flying School
Grasshopper Thai Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.