We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Able Music Studio
$80 for Registration & 10x Weekly Piano Lessons at Able Music Studio, Mt Albert or Botany (value $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- If you're looking for a perfect way to keep your mind sharp or improve your child’s intelligence, piano playing is the solution.
- Pay just $80 for a term of 10 Piano Group Lessons at Able Music Studio in Mt Albert or Botany.
- Find your way around a piano, learn how to read music, understand music theory, learn hand and keyboard position, and learn basic piano techniques.
- These lessons with 4-9 students are perfect for people of all ages: from children aged just three years old right through to 60 years and older.
- All Able Music Studio teachers are highly trained, friendly, patient and supportive.
When I was growing up the closest I ever got to music lessons was learning how to play the recorder (which, to be fair, I was awesome at, but since every man and his dog has enjoyed/endured recorder lessons, I was never really given the opportunity to prove my expertise in that area).
Today's the day to rebirth those dreams of playing music, or birth a new love for music in your children, with a term of 10 group piano lessons at Able Music Studio in Mt Albert or Botany for just $80. Aimed at beginners of any age - from three years old right through to adults - these lessons will help you or your children find their way around a piano, learn how to read music, understand music theory, learn hand and keyboard position, and learn basic piano techniques. And with only 4-9 students in each class, with personal digital pianos provided for the duration of the class, Able Music Studio is the leader in Auckland piano lessons.
Piano lessons exercise several different parts of the brain and body, while providing you or your child with years of musical enjoyment. Playing the piano is a great way to enhance your mental skills. Able Music Studio boasts a highly-qualified team of music professionals who are truly passionate about their music and adore teaching others how to appreciate it as well. Three Head Teachers are accomplished Solo Concert Pianists with international experience, two have Masters Degrees in Piano Performance, and one has a Doctorate Degree. Each has a minimum of 15 years experience: this means they are serious about what they do, and are focused on the best results for their studends.
In 2009 alone:
- three Able Music Studio students achieved Diplomas of Piano, two with distinction;
- four students achieved 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th at the highly prestigious North Shore Performing Arts Piano Competition in the 12 year old group;
- at the same competition Able Music students also won 1st prize in the 10-11 year old and 16 year old categories;
- Roayl School of Music (UK) awarded one of Able's Grade 6 students the top mark in New Zealand - and in 2008 Trinit Guildhall (UK) awarded students in Grades 3 and 7 top marks for the whole of New Zealand.
Able Music is proud to offer a friendly, supportive, patient and reliable service. Able Music Studio is the perfect environment in which to learn the piano, regardless of your age or experience. And because they're the largest piano school around, you can be certain that your goals can be achieved in an environment conducive to learning.
Today's deal is valid for 10 classes, the first of which starts during the week starting the 2nd of May 2011. This price covers the initial registration fee (normally valued at $20). Children aged from three years can enroll in children-specific classes that start at 3pm Wednesday through Friday and 8:30am on weekends; adults can enrol in Speedy piano classes and seniors aged over 60 years can enroll in Senior Interest piano classes, both of which have flexible class start times.
More Great Auckland Deals
The Park Hotel - Tongariro
Ascension Wine Estate
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.