We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Able Music Studio
$159 for 10 One-Hour Beginner Guitar Lessons, a Guitar, a Guitar Carry Case, a Music Score Bag & Registration (value $459)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the complete guitar set so you can reach star status faster.
- Grab ten one-hour beginner guitar group lessons, a guitar, a guitar carry case, a music score bag and registration at Able Music Studio, all for only $159. .
- Choose from two handy locations in either Mt Albert or Botany.
- Four colour choices of full size - 38 to 39 inch Guitar (see photo) normally worth $149 retail.
- This course can help you learn quickly and effectively, perfect for any age.
When you're at the beach with a bunch of friends in front of a fire, you can't exactly bring out the grand piano—unless you're a giant.
Learn the guitar so you and your mates can jam to music whenever and wherever. Grab ten one-hour beginner guitar group lessons, a guitar, a guitar carry case, a music score bag and registration at Able Music Studio, all for only $159.
Able Music is one of Auckland’s leading music schools. They're proud to offer a friendly, supportive, patient and reliable service to give music lovers of all ages the opportunity to enhance their knowledge of music. With 15 years experience in the Royal school UK Exams, Trinity Guildhall UK Exam preparations, and teachers qualified as registered piano, guitar and music theory teachers of IRMT NZ, you can be sure you're in good hands.
Today’s deal is valid for ten (one hour) guitar classes. Start dates are dependent on uptake and volumes. Whether you're an adult, a child or you want to get serious about guitar call Able Music Studio and enrol for your 10 guitar classes today. You've got three months to enrol, but your voucher can be used for classes starting next term. The choice of colour and size of guitars will be subject to availability.
Class Times: Mt Albert: Thursday & Friday 3:30 to 8:30pm. Sunnynook: Wed 3:30 to 8:30pm, Sat 9am to 6pm. One hour each class.
More Great Auckland Deals
The Park Hotel - Tongariro
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.