We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Able Music Studio
$80 for Registration & 10 Weekly Beginner Piano Lessons - Mt Albert, Sunnynook or Botany Locations (value $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover some hidden musical talent and unleash it on the world.
- Grab 10 Piano Beginner Group Lessons for term one 2013, at Able Music Studio in Mt Albert, Botany or Sunnynook, for only $80.
- Find your way around a piano, learn how to read music, understand music theory, learn hand and keyboard position, and basic piano techniques.
- If you're looking for a perfect way to keep your mind sharp or improve your child’s intelligence, piano playing is the solution.
- Experience the depth of knowledge of their qualified IRMT NZ Registered piano and music theory teachers.
If you're going to play an instrument, definitely pick the piano. It may not be light or have the ability to fold up into your car, but it does have the power to hypnotize and captivate.
Discover the benefits of being a piano playing superstar. Today you'll pay just $80 for 10 group piano lessons, for term three, at Able Music Studio in Mt Albert, Sunnynook or Botany.
Able Music Studio boasts a highly-qualified team of music professionals who are truly passionate about their music and adore teaching others how to appreciate it as well. Three head teachers are accomplished Solo Concert Pianists with international experience, two have Masters Degrees in Piano Performance, and one has a Doctorate Degree. Each has a minimum of 15 years experience: this means they are serious about what they do, and are focused on the best results for their students.
Aimed at beginners of any age - from three years old right through to adults - these lessons will help you or your children find their way around a piano, learn how to read music, understand music theory, learn hand and keyboard position, and learn basic piano techniques. With only four to nine students in each class and personal digital pianos provided for the duration of the class, Able Music Studio is the leader in Auckland piano lessons.
Term one 2013 start from 1st Feb 2013, class times:
- Botany: Wednesday 3:30pm to 9:30pm, and Saturday 1.00pm to 6.00pm.
- Mt Albert: Friday 3:30pm to 9:30pm, and Sunday 9.00am to 6.00pm.
- Sunnynook: Thursday 3:30pm to 9:30pm, and Saturday 9.00am to 6.00pm.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.