We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Aardvark Soft Wash & Waterblasting
From $169 for a Chemical Soft Wash House Clean (value up to $575)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Sometimes high pressure situations just don't get results.
- Grab a chemical soft wash from Aardvark Soft wash and Waterblasting and save up to 54% off the usual price.
- Choose the deal that suits your home.
- Enjoy quality results from the experienced team of cleaning pros.
- Save 30% on any other work booked with Aardvark on the day your house has its Soft Wash done. Get your driveway, patio, path, deck or fencing looking as clean as your house.
In the semifinal of the 1990 World Cup, Chris Waddle of England stepped up to take the final penalty kick in the shoot-out against West Germany. If he scored, England would be through to their first final since 1966. The weight of a nation was on his shoulders. He missed. Sometimes high pressure doesn't get results. Just so we're clear, this is a parable for house cleaning.
Your house probably isn't a fan of the high pressure from the old waterblaster; instead, why not get a chemical soft wash from Aardvark soft wash and waterblasting and save up to 54% off the usual price. There are five options to choose from, depending on the size of your house:
- $169 for a single-storey house up to 150sqm;
- $209 for a single-storey house from 151 to 250sqm (end or side);
- $299 for a single-storey house up to 300sqm;
The Aardvark operator will arrive at your abode and spray an area of the house with a bio-degradable, environmentally-friendly chemical that lifts and loosens the accumulated grime and mould. Leaving it for approximately five minutes to work, the operator then brushes down the whole area being cleaned (i.e. guttering, spouting, soffits, eaves, fascia, brickwork, windows and doors) and then rinses off the area being worked on at a much lower pressure than a regular waterblaster. It leaves paintwork glowing and weatherboards or brickwork looking fresh and clean - all without the risk of damage that can be sustained by waterblasting on its own at higher pressures.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.