We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Aardvark Soft Wash & Waterblasting**
From $169 for a Chemical Soft Wash House Clean (value up to $575)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Sometimes high pressure situations just don't get results.
- Grab a chemical soft wash from Aardvark Soft wash and Waterblasting and save up to 54% off the usual price.
- Choose the deal that suits your home.
- Enjoy quality results from the experienced team of cleaning pros.
- Save 30% on any other work booked with Aardvark on the day your house has its Soft Wash done. Get your driveway, patio, path, deck or fencing looking as clean as your house.
In the semifinal of the 1990 World Cup, Chris Waddle of England stepped up to take the final penalty kick in the shoot-out against West Germany. If he scored, England would be through to their first final since 1966. The weight of a nation was on his shoulders. He missed. Sometimes high pressure doesn't get results. Just so we're clear, this is a parable for house cleaning.
Your house probably isn't a fan of the high pressure from the old waterblaster; instead, why not get a chemical soft wash from Aardvark soft wash and waterblasting and save up to 54% off the usual price. There are five options to choose from, depending on the size of your house:
- $169 for a single-storey house up to 150sqm;
- $209 for a single-storey house from 151 to 250sqm (end or side);
- $299 for a single-storey house up to 300sqm;
The Aardvark operator will arrive at your abode and spray an area of the house with a bio-degradable, environmentally-friendly chemical that lifts and loosens the accumulated grime and mould. Leaving it for approximately five minutes to work, the operator then brushes down the whole area being cleaned (i.e. guttering, spouting, soffits, eaves, fascia, brickwork, windows and doors) and then rinses off the area being worked on at a much lower pressure than a regular waterblaster. It leaves paintwork glowing and weatherboards or brickwork looking fresh and clean - all without the risk of damage that can be sustained by waterblasting on its own at higher pressures.
More Great Auckland Deals
Rub-A-Dub - Epsom
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.