We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Aardvark Soft Wash & Waterblasting
From $169 for a Chemical Soft Wash House Clean (value up to $575)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Sometimes high pressure situations just don't get results.
- Grab a chemical soft wash from Aardvark Soft wash and Waterblasting and save up to 54% off the usual price.
- Choose the deal that suits your home.
- Enjoy quality results from the experienced team of cleaning pros.
- Save 30% on any other work booked with Aardvark on the day your house has its Soft Wash done. Get your driveway, patio, path, deck or fencing looking as clean as your house.
In the semi-final of the 1990 World Cup, Chris Waddle of England stepped up to take the final penalty kick in the semi-final shoot-out against West Germany. If he scored, England would be through to their first final since 1966. The weight of a nation was on his shoulders. He missed. Sometimes high pressure doesn't get results. Just so we're clear, this is a parable for house cleaning.
Your house probably isn't a fan of the high pressure from the old waterblaster, so instead why not get a chemical soft wash from Aardvark soft wash and waterblasting and save up to 54% off the usual price. There are five options to choose from, depending on the size of your house:
- $169 for a single storey house up to 150sqm;
- $209 for a single storey house from 151 to 250sqm (end or side);
- $229 for a two storey or split level house up to 150sqm;
- $259 for a two storey or split level house up to 250sqm;
- $299 for a single storey house up to 300sqm;
The Aardvark operator will arrive at your abode and spray an area of the house with a bio-degradable, environmentally friendly chemical that lifts and loosens the accumulated grime and mould. Leaving it for 5 or so minutes to work, the operator then brushes down the whole area being cleaned (i.e. guttering, spouting, soffits, eaves, fascia, brickwork, windows and doors) and then rinses off the area being worked on at a much lower pressure than a regular waterblaster. It leaves paintwork glowing and weatherboards or brickwork looking fresh and clean - all without the risk of damage that can be sustained by waterblasting on its own at higher pressures.