We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Deco City Fishing Charters
$99 for a Scuba Dive Experience & $50 Voucher (value $250)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Embrace your inner mermaid or merman.
- Grab a Scuba experience with AA Dive Center for just $99.
- Experience two open water dives in a stunning marine environment.
- Benefit from the expertise and experience of AA Dive Center instructors.
- Rejoice at a further $50 voucher off any Padi dive course for the future.
Humans all share a bottomless fascination for the ocean and everything in it. From startling un-suspecting fish to locating and retrieving sunken treasure, you can embark on an aquatic excursion and perhaps discover Davy Jones' mis-placed football while you're at it with today's deal.
Grab a Scuba experience with the AA Dive Center for just $99. This includes full gear hire, boat trip, two dives lead by certified dive instructors, plus a $50 voucher off any Padi dive course at AA Dive Centre.
AA Dive Center believes that scuba diving is like flying through the water and they've got the expertise and experience, coupled with outstanding dive spots, to help the first timer through to a seasoned mermaid or man. All equipment is provided, all you need to bring is your togs and sense of adventure. If you're worried about being a first timer, don't be - no experience at all is needed to do this and you're in very close proximity to a certified instructor at all times while underwater. Grab your chance to experience diving in an open water marine environment and that amazingly unusual breathing under water sensation, accompanied by a fully certified instructor.
More Great Auckland Deals
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.