We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
7 Days Cleaning Services
Up to 58% off a Full Interior Pest Treatment (value up to $350)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get rid of those multi-legged terrors with a little help from the experts.
- Grab a full interior pest control treatment from 7 Day Cleaning for only $99 (for up to three bedroom houses) or $149 (for four to five bedroom houses).
- 7 Days Cleaning have almost a decades worth of experience under their belt so you know your home is in good hands.
Sometimes all you want is a little bit of alone time. Just you, a glass of wine, the sun and a good book. Unfortunately, that gang of pesky insects that have recently taken up residence at your home, see that as an open invitation for a disco party.
Get the full interior pest control treatment from 7 Day Cleaning. With today's deal, you can get an up to three-bedroom house fully bug free for only $99 or a four to five bedroom house for $149.
Since 2003, 7 Days Cleaning have developed a reputation as being a dependable and thorough team of cleaning professionals and are licensed pest control operators ready to rid your home of ants, spiders and other creepy crawlies. They service both private residential clients, commercial residential clients such as property managers and commercial clients such as offices and retail stores and provide the same care and attention to detail for all clients, big or small. Make the most of their expertise with this fantastic deal today.
More Great Auckland Deals
Around Waiheke Tours
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.