We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Ponsonby Cruising Club Sailing School
50% off a 20-Hour Optimist Sailing Course (value up to $400)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn the ropes and tactics to become a sailing pro.
- Grab 50% off a 20-hour optimist sailing course at Ponsonby Cruising Club Sailing School
- Pay only $200 for 9-12 years on a 20-hour optimist course or pay only $200 for 13 and over on a 20-hour splash dinghy course.
- Yachting New Zealand accredited coaches and curriculum
- Sail in the sheltered waters of St Marys Bay, which is the perfect practising spot for those new to sailing.
Bob invented optimist sailing as he sailed through stormy weather with a cheeky grin. His brother Gary invented pessimist sailing, but that idea never got off the ground.
Experience the excitement of learning to sail. Grab 50% off a 20-hour optimist sailing course at Ponsonby Cruising Club Sailing School. Choose from two options:
- Pay only $200 for 9-12 years on a 20-hour optimist course.
- Pay only $200 for 13 and over on a 20-hour splash dinghy course.
Get out on the water and experience the fun of learning to sail. The team at Ponsonby Crusing Sailing school are all Yachting New Zealand-accredited coaches, as is their curriculum. So you can ensure you will recieve quality education that is bound to get you on the right track. There is a maximum of six students per coach so every student receives the attention they need. All of the boats are safe and well-maintained. The school is run in the sheltered waters of St Marys Bay, which is the perfect practising spot for those new to sailing. Learn more than just sailing – learn to be water wise so you can be safe in the water.
Saturday 16th March to 6th April 8.00am to 1.00pm
Saturday 16th March to Saturday 6th April 1:00pm to 5:30pm
School Holiday Morning Course :
Monday 22nd April to Friday 26th April 08:30am to 12:30pm
Monday 29th April to Friday 3rd May 08:30am to 12:30pm
School Holiday Afternoon Course:
Monday 22nd April to Friday 26th April 1:00pm to 05:00pm
Monday 29th April to Friday 3rd May 1:00pm to 5:00pm
More Great Auckland Deals
Mad Dogs and Englishmen
One Tree Grill
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.