We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Ponsonby Cruising Club Sailing School
50% off a 20-Hour Optimist Sailing Course (value up to $400)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn the ropes and tactics to become a sailing pro.
- Grab 50% off a 20-hour optimist sailing course at Ponsonby Cruising Club Sailing School
- Pay only $125 for 9-12 years on a 20-hour optimist course or pay only $200 for 13 and over on a 20-hour splash dinghy course.
- Yachting New Zealand accredited coaches and curriculum
- Sail in the sheltered waters of St Marys Bay, which is the perfect practising spot for those new to sailing.
Bob invented optimist sailing as he sailed through stormy weather with a cheeky grin. His brother Gary invented pessimist sailing, but that idea never got off the ground.
Experience the excitement of learning to sail. Grab 50% off a 20-hour optimist sailing course at Ponsonby Cruising Club Sailing School. Choose from two options:
- Pay only $125 for 9-12 years on a 20-hour optimist course.
- Pay only $200 for 13 and over on a 20-hour splash dinghy course.
Get out on the water and experience the fun of learning to sail. The team at Ponsonby Crusing Sailing school are all Yachting New Zealand-accredited coaches, as is their curriculum. So you can ensure you will recieve quality education that is bound to get you on the right track. There is a maximum of six students per coach so every student receives the attention they need. All of the boats are safe and well-maintained. The school is run in the sheltered waters of St Marys Bay, which is the perfect practising spot for those new to sailing. Learn more than just sailing – learn to be water wise so you can be safe in the water.
December 2012 School Holiday Programme
Sessions are five x four hours 10:00 - 2:00
Monday 10 to Friday 14 December
Monday 17 to Friday 21 December
January 2013 Under 18 Only School Holiday Programme
Sessions are five x four hours 8:00-12:00 or 12:30-4:30
Monday 07 to Friday 11 January
Monday 14 to Friday 18 January
Monday 21 to Friday 28 January
Monday 28 January to Friday 1 February
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.