We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$99 for a Three-Month Full Gold Membership (value $405)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't leave transformation magic to insects.
- Grab a three-month gold membership at 121 Combat for just $99.
- Enjoy full access to their free-weights gym and fitness class timetable.
- Boxfit classes run every day of the week, in the mornings and evenings; Thai boxing classes run twice a week; and three sparring classes give you 'ring time' for added fitness.
- Plus there are exclusive classes for kids aged up to 16 years and ladies' only Chicfit classes.
Cicadas are the kings of transformation. They start out as an egg tucked away in the ground, then morph into a mite-type thing that eventually ends up on the side of a macracapra tree, sheds its skin then flies away singing the magical summer chorus we all know and love. If the cicada can do it, so can you.
Grab a three-month gold membership at 121 Combat for just $99, and unearth a spot of your own transformation ahead of summer.
Kick-start your summer fitness regime at 121 Combat, thanks to full access to a wide range of fitness classes that promise to blast your body - in a good way. Boxfit classes run every day of the week, in the mornings and evenings, Thai boxing classes run twice a week, and three sparring classes give you the option of 'ring time' for added fitness intensity. Of course the free-weight gym is available for use too - get your body back in shape just in time for summer.
More Great Auckland Deals
Butlers Chocolate Café
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.