We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
0800 BEST DEAL
$119 for a High Security Car Alarm & Two Remote Controls incl. Installation (value $249)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't give thieves a chance, protect your car with a fantastic alarm package.
- Grab a high security car alarm and two remote controls for just $119 from 0800 Best Deal.
- This great offer also includes installation.
- Alarm system includes immobiliser and two remote controls.
Today you'll pay just $119 for a high security car alarm and two remote controls including installation from 0800 Best Deal.
0800 Best Deal offer the best of everything - the best prices, the best range and the best service, all under one roof. Everything from mechanical servicing, electrical repairs, warrant of fitness, to panel and paint works, grooming and valet services are offered, making 0800 Best Deal the home of everything automotive.
More Great Auckland Deals
The Great NZ Food Show – Waikato
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.