We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
0800 BEST DEAL
$39 for a Car Radio Band Expander incl. Installation (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Tune in. Listen. Survive.
- Grab a radio band expander, including installation from 0800 Best Deal for just $39.
- Fuzzy static is not the best driving music. Get access to much more.
- If you have a Japanese radio that only picks up a limited range of FM frequencies, this is the deal for you.
"Krrr--Krrrrrr-- Hello? Can anyone hear me? This is Resistance Radio. Since the outbreak of the giant mutant sheep virus, many of us have gathered together to pool our resources in hopes of fending off these feral beasts. If you're out there on the motorway, alone and scared, your car slowly running low on petrol and with nowhere to go, worry no longer. We're--Krr-- located at--Krrrrrrrrrr—"
You never know when some much-improved radio reception will come in handy. Pay just $39 for a car radio band expander, including installation, from 0800 Best Deal.
Open your driving world up to a whole bunch of new sounds. Auckland has one of the highest number of radio stations per capita of any city, and this will allow you to get access to them - no matter what car you're driving. Most Japanese car radios only pick up a very limited range of FM frequencies between 70.0 and 90.0 FM. This band expander will pick up all other FM frequencies. Best of all, you won't even have to lift a finger to open your world up to all these new stations, because the friendly team at 0800 Best Deal will take care of the installation for you.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.