We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
0800 BEST DEAL
$39 for a Car Radio Band Expander incl. Installation, $99 for an Auxillary Cable Installation or $129 for Both (value up to $279)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Open your world up and expand your listening horizons.
- Grab a radio band expander, including installation for just $39 or grab an auxiliary cable installation for smart phones and mp3 players for just $99, from 0800 Best Deal. Or grab both for just $129.
- Fuzzy static is not the best driving music. Get access to much more with a radio band expander.
- Enjoy musical freedom, without being restricted to radio repeats, with an auxiliary cable installation for your smart phone or mp3 player.
Zombie apocalypses bring up a slew of communications issues, from not being able to hear distant radio frequencies to having to depend on unreliable post-apocalyptic radio stations for your music and entertainment. Today's deal will sort you out with both problems, should that dreadful Z-Day ever come.
Pay just $39 for a car radio band expander, including installation, or pay $99 for an auxiliary cable installation for smart phones and mp3 players from 0800 Best Deal. Or grab both for just $129!
Open your driving world up to a whole bunch of new sounds. Auckland has one of the highest number of radio stations per capita of any city, and a car radio band expander will allow you to get access to them - no matter what car you're driving. Most Japanese car radios only pick up a very limited range of FM frequencies between 70.0 and 90.0FM. The band expander will pick up all other FM frequencies.
Or get your hands on a car radio module that will hook up to your smart phone or mp3 player. Best of all, you won't even have to lift a finger for either deal, because the friendly team at 0800 Best Deal will take care of the installation for you.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.