We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
0800 BEST DEAL
$99 for a $200 Panel Beating Services Voucher (value $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You can even put your voucher towards your excess for insurance!
- Grab $200 worth of panelbeating services for only $99 from 0800 BEST DEAL.
- Anything that's stopping your car, boat, truck, van, motorbike from looking it's best, they can have it looking brand new.
- These panel-beaters and painters have nearly 40 years experience doing what they do best.
When you get new shoes, they're always so clean and white. You can't wait just to dirty them up a bit to get a few cool scuffs and scratches on them. But when it comes to your car, the cleaner and shiner the better, so when there's a few scuff marks on it, you being to fume. Fortunately these guys are here to help you out.
Get your car back into prime condition. Grab $200 worth of panel-beating services for only $99 from 0800 BEST DEAL.
Get your car back into mint condition thanks to this crafty team of car gurus. If your car has recently had a minor argument with a wall or another car, then grab today's deal. The best thing is is that if it's an insurance claim, you can put your voucher towards the excess. See below for a list of their services:
- Full resprays (painting)
- Insurance work welcome (any NZ insurer)
- Excess cash back offers
- Smash and collision repairs
- Private car repairs
- Vehicle restoration
- Scratch and dent removal
- Rust removal (essential for WOF)
- Spray painting (anything from boats to skateboards!)
- Custom paint jobs (two tone, pinstripe, racing stripes, flames, paint effects)
- Corporate/Business vehicles
- Free courtesy vehicle (subject to availability)
- Plastic repairs
- Fibre glass repair
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.