We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
0800 BEST DEAL
$49 for a WOF, Standard Car Service & Full Safety Check or $69 to incl. Engine Flush (value up to $190)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You love your car, you just don't like spending too much on her.
- Grab a WOF inspection, standard car service and full safety check at 0800 Best Deal for just $49.
- Keep your car in ship-shape condition.
- Make sure your family is safe.
- Your service includes oil change and standard filter, while your safety check includes inspections on your battery and terminals, brake fluid, coolant, tyre pressure, windscreen wipers and washer fluid.
Wives are expensive because they like diamonds, not vacuum cleaners. Kids are expensive (although you really shouldn't be buying them - keep that in mind next time). And cars are expensive, but I'm pretty sure that's because they keep enrolling in Transformer training schools - and failing.
Make your next visit to the garage a much cheaper one, with 0800 Best Deal. Grab a WOF inspection, standard car service and full safety check for just $49.
Home of everything automotive, 0800 Best Deal doesn't skimp on service even though they might skimp on price tickets. Featuring a full range of auto services, including panelbeating and painting, mechanical servicing, electrical repairs and audio installation, the team at 0800 Best Deal prides themselves on providing excellent service at affordable prices. Keep your wheels road-worthy with a WOF inspection; make sure your ride runs as smoothly as possible with a Bronze Service including oil change and standard filter; and ensure your whole family is completely safe with a safety check, including inspections on your battery and terminals, brake fluid, coolant, tyre pressure, windscreen wipers and washer fluid.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.